Here is some free data analyst tools you could need. Feel free to share any amazing tool I should be aware of.
See this post for a comparison.
- Weka : Data mining in Java with a GUI
- R : More popular than Weka. I’m not a big fan but sometimes it just get the job done.
- Postgresql : My favorite database for data analytics.
- MySQL : Simple database, better than having multiple csv file in a directory. Lack of advanced functions.
See this post for a comparison of those ETL tools.
- Kettle : Effective when you are used to it. My favorite currently.
- Talend : Shiny but slow and a bit buggy. Generate a Java or Perl program.